During the year-end holidays, if the laser and water cooler are not used for a long time, you need to empty the water inside the water cooler and laser as much as possible.
(1) Water tank drainage method: As in Figure 1 and Figure 2, open the lower drain valve of the water tank, drain the water from the tank, and tilt the water cooler at a certain angle to make the lowest point of the drain.
(2) Drainage in the pipeline: As in Figure 3 and Figure 4, use compressed air of about 0.2MPA to blow from the import and export of chilled water and room temperature water for 1 minute respectively, and drain the water from the drainage port of the water tank.
(3) Open the tank cover to observe whether there is still residual water in the tank, if so, slightly tilt the water cooler to make the water flow out or use a dry towel to absorb the water dry.
(4) water cooler pump head drainage: Figure 5, in the lower part of each pump head has a water release screw, when the water cooler needs to stop or transport for a long time, you should open the pump head water release screw to let out the water in the pump, it is best to blow out with compressed air, and then tighten the water release screw.
(5) filter drainage: remove the plexiglass housing to exclude the residual water.